- Neural networks and machine learning algorithms classify patients uniquely
- Wireless communication between recording device and analysis location
- Preferred devices for detecting subtle conditions and supporting sicker patients
- Flexible licensing models to easily access data from any location at any time
- Easily coded symptoms
- Industry leading 3-year warranty
MARK HUBELBANK, Ph.D.
PRESIDENT AND CO-FOUNDER
Mark Hubelbank, Ph.D. is the President and Co-Founder of NorthEast Monitoring, Inc. In his over 45 years of experience, Dr. Hubelbank has held positions in every aspect of the industry, including research, product development, consulting, engineering design, and management, and technology-based medical instrumentation. Dr. Hubelbank is also one of the founders of CardioData and held positions at Electronics for Medicine, Honeywell Medical, and Mortara Instrument. Dr. Hubelbank is active in the IEEE Association, has been published extensively in industry-leading journals.
DIRECTOR OF SOFTWARE VERIFICATION & VALIDATION AND TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION
With over 35 years of experience in the industry, she has refined her focus to developing system requirements and testing new software.
DIRECTOR OF SALES /
Eric has two roles at NorthEast Monitoring. First, he directs the sales and marketing strategy for NorthEast Monitoring and second, he is part of our Technical support team. Read more…
QUALITY CONTROL & REGULATORY ASSURANCE DIRECTOR AND OFFICE MANAGER
Sherry brings 25 years of experience in the high-tech industry and 15 years in the medical device manufacturing industry.